As a developer, this list will supply you an idea of the 10 most relevant programming languages of today, and possibly encourage you to examine one of these.
- Recognized as the most popular pinnacle programming language in the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2019.
- Most famous programming language on GitHub.
- Average Python Developer Salary in the US as per Indeed: $117,503 per year.
- Python is one of the pinnacle object-oriented programming languages and 2nd in the listing of Most loved top programming languages as per Stack Overflow developer survey 2019.
- Also recognized as the most wanted programming language in the StackOverflow Developer survey.
- Second most energetic programming language on GitHub.
- There are no massive modifications to Python’s recognition when you consider that remaining year. The language keeps a score of 88 as of May 2019, while its rating in June 2018 was once 85.
- Average Java Developer salary in the US as per Indeed: $101,929 per year.
- Java happens to be at the tenth place as one of the most dreaded programming languages in 2019.
- Third-most active pinnacle programming language on GitHub.
- Java scored a ranking of ninety seven out of 100 in Google trends as of June 2018. As of May 2019, the number has dropped down to 80 This could be due to the fact of good sized use of Python as an alternative, and the intense competition between Python Vs Java.
- Average Go developer income globally: $109,483 per year. The common earnings in the US for this top programming language is $136K per year.
- Go is the third-most rather paid language globally in the Stack Overflow developer survey 2019.
- The Go programming language is the fourth most active on Github.
- The google search popularity for Go has remained steady considering that the past year.
- Average global salary for improvement on Elixir: 76K. The average earnings for Elixir builders in the US is $123k.
- Elixir is the fifth most extraordinarily paid language globally as per Stack Overflow developer survey 2019.
- Elixir has moved extra than three places in the ranking for most active top programming languages on GitHub.
- The google search tendencies for Elixir have typically remained the equal considering that remaining year.
- Average global revenue for improvement on Ruby: $76k. The average revenue for Ruby developers in the US is $123k.
- Ruby is the sixth most distinctly paid language globally as per Stack Overflow developer survey 2019.
- Ruby has long past down one area given that the preceding yr in the ranking for most lively pinnacle programming languages in Github.
- Ruby has drastically long past down in reputation in Google search trends. In June ultimate year, the language attained a reputation rating of 94 out of 100, as of May 2018, the rating is 72.
- Average international salary for development on Kotlin: $57k. The common earnings for Kotlin developers in the US is $125k.
- Although Kotlin isn’t one of the most tremendously paid languages as of proper now, its demand as hovering thanks to Google declaring it as the respectable language for android app development.
- Kotlin is the fifteenth most active pinnacle programming language on GitHub, having risen via one rank on account that the closing year.
- Kotlin’s reputation has hastily soared this year. In 2018, the rating of Kotlin in Google developments used to be a mere 71, and as of May 2019, it rankings ninety out of 100.
- Average world income for development on TypeScript: $60k. The average revenue for
- TypeScript builders in the US is $115k.
- TypeScript is the tenth most popular top programming language as per Stack Overflow developer survey.
- The Microsoft-nurtured programming language is the eighth most active on GitHub.
- The recognition of TypeScript as per Google search peaked in May this year, as compared to its rating of eighty four in June 2018.
- Average global income for improvement on Scala: $78k. The common salary for Scala developers in the US is $143k.
- As per Stack Overflow annual developer survey 2019, Scala is the highest-paid programming language in the US, and the 4th most fantastically paid programming language globally.
- Scala is the 12th most energetic pinnacle programming language in 2019 on Github.
- Scala’s popularity in Google search tendencies has remained greater or less the same due to the fact that the previous year.
- Average global revenue for improvement on Clojure: $90k. The average earnings for Clojure builders in the US is $139k.
- As per Stack Overflow developer survey 2019, Clojure is the most noticeably paid programming language globally, and the 2nd most highly paid in the US.
- However, Clojure isn’t one of the most energetic top programming languages in 2019 on GitHub. In fact, its rating has gone down one vicinity in view that the closing year.
- The google search tendencies for Clojure programming language remain more or less the same.
You have all the assets you’ll ever want to improve your strength, and all that things is the place you put your coronary heart and how you put the understanding into practice.